I'm not ready for the year to end! I still have lots of books and instruction to share with my students!
How does a Twitter PLN connect to my reading instruction? Well, because of my PLN, I've done the following this year:
- follow & tweet with nearly 100 authors, teachers, librarians, and other book-minded people
- participate in a monthly #titletalk to hear about books I should be reading. Then I post them...
- on my Goodreads account (in 2011 I've read and rated 40 books)
- tweeted with authors about their books and how much my students enjoyed them
- started KidBlogs for my 3rd, 4th and 5th graders (with additional encouragement from Michelle)
- follow a bunch of book-centered blogs
- created this blog to reflect on my teaching and books I love