|Whoop whoop! |
The Slice of Life Challenge wraps up today!
I'm really proud of myself for a few reasons this week:
- I wrote 31 slices this month (after taking a break since 2019) and commented on as many blogs as I could each day.
- Today I dug out all the clothes and stuff in my closet. I let some things go, dusted everything and vacuumed.
- I'm working on clearing out old leaves and grass from the yard. So far I have filled four yard waste bags.
- Although it's spring break, I'm trying to eat mindfully, focusing on more veggies and fruit and less junk food when I need a snack.
- I'm only working on projects that I can start and finish on my own. I usually bite off more than I can chew and need help or participation from the family. Not this week (they are working).
- I'm resting, reading, writing and trying to stay off social media. Many friends are on trips, but I am working hard to not feel jealous about their travels.