It's the annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Read other slices, join our community of writers at
Wow. March is over!?!!?
I've enjoyed reading slices from everyone.
Your comments mean the world to me, even if I'm not so great at replying.
I tried to visit lots of blogs over the month,
yet I know I missed a whole lot of your writing.
I hope you will continue to slice throughout the year on Tuesdays.
I try and write when the muse moves me (or Michelle nudges me)
But sometimes my slices sound like the same old things...
family, chocolate, books, chocolate, funny stories, teaching.
I'm think my future slices will be about ...
- Daughter #1 continuing to be successful in her studies and finding her new roles at college (orientation guide and resident assistant) not too stressful
- Launching daughter #2 out of high school and into college where she will make good decisions (getting to class on time!) and continue to grow as a young adult
- Husband #1 (LOL) will stay his course of eating well, exercising and being an all around awesome guy
- Teaching and learning with my students
- Funny stories about the above process
- Books, books, and more books (maybe more nonfiction!)
- The Little Free Library I hope to install in my yard this summer and maybe one at school, too!
Thanks for coning along for the Slice of Life Challenge ride!