Here's my list of summer plans:
- Inspire my teens to read each day - this may have to include bribery or threats ("If you want to keep your pool pass, you'll put text in front of your face!") but I hope to keep it positive!
- Ride my bike if I need to run an errand or visit the library. I got a new bike and a cool bag that connects to the side (fancy!).
- Try to limit my trips to the kitchen! (I'm a snacker!)
- Read The CAFE book by the Two Sisters, cover to cover, and make some written plans to implement CAFE strategy mini lessons for my 4th and 5th grade small groups this fall.
- Participate in the #cyberpd book club hosted by Cathy, Jill and Laura. I always come away with great knowledge from the book we read (this year: Opening Minds by Peter Johnston) and our great discussions
- Read LOTS of books for the #bookaday and #summerthrowdown challenges, and post what I read on Goodreads and Twitter, and (hopefully) this blog!!
- Organize the paperwork stuffed in the drawer and the pictures in my coffee table...maybe!
- Enjoy time with my family and friends, without the stress of heading to work each day!!!!