Today I had a pretty sweet Sunday!
- Stayed up late with my husband, sharing a combination of laughs, tears and deep conversation
- Slept until nearly 9:00 a.m.
- Made the most beautiful cup of coffee with a topping of foamed milk
- Accompanied a young, incredible violinist with my community orchestra
- (click here to see him in action!)
- Relaxed and laughed with my daughters and husband over a delicious dinner and delectable dessert
- Finished a few loads of laundry
- Coached my youngest on her homework (and miraculously stayed positive)
- Checked in on the Grammy's, ogled Prince, and talked music with my oldest
- Wrote on my blog
- Climbed into bed and counted my blessings
I'm hoping I can keep the relaxed feel of today alive during the rest of the week, finding joy in the simplest moments.