|Join the Slice of Life challenge.|
Write every day in March.
Write to make your own sunshine.
Two Writing Teachers
I left my "happy light" at school.
Since I can't force the sun to come out, I am trying to create my own "sunshine" and setting myself up for a "sunny" day. My steps:
- Streaming music (loudly!) from Pandora - trying some new genres
- Dancing around to the music (it's not pretty)
- Typing my slice to set my intentions for the day
- Planning a trip to the library, lunch out with Allison and errands
- Turning on every light in the kitchen
- Drinking another cup of coffee
- Adding books recommended by my Twitter peeps to GoodReads
- Celebrating that today is a gift, no matter what the weather.
Wishing you a SUNNY day!