|Read more Slice of Life stories at|
Two Writing Teachers
Today, on my sunny half birthday, I present a gratitude list! Here's to another 100+ slices!
I'm thankful for
- friends who inspire me to be myself
- students who remind me to teach thoughtfully and to the best of my abilities
- social media sites to keep me connected to a huge, knowledgeable professional development network
- books, libraries, bookstores and book-loving people to talk with about my reading
- funny ideas that make me laugh and wise quotations that make me think
- my health (let's pretend I'm not exhausted from a long week!)
- chocolate (!)
- blue skies and sunshine - no matter what the season
- my blog readers and fellow slicers
- Friday ('nuff said)
I'm most thankful for my family. They are patient, understanding, kind and my favorite people on the planet.
Woo hoo! It's my 100th post!