|Join the Slice of Life Challenge!|
Write every day in March!
Two Writing Teachers
1. I'm a procrastinator, but sometimes I surprise myself and do things on time or even early (it's rare)
2. I never met a carbohydrate I didn't like. Really.
3. I really should be eating better, but it's hard. I cannot cook. I repeat, I cannot cook.
4. I love to walk, ride my bike, and take yoga class. I just don't exercise every day (I'll do it soon, see #1)
5. I'm the outside person at our house - I take the garbage out, deal with the cars, pull the weeds. My husband is the inside person. He can cook (see #3) up a storm!
6. I love chocolate. The darker the chocolate, the better! Just leave the nuts out (you are what you eat!)
7. I've played violin since 4th grade. I joined a community orchestra when I turned 40, and it's a challenge (in a good way!)
8. My birthday is September 8. I'm a Virgo who is not organized. I like to take care of everyone else.
9. I hate to shop for clothes because I'm not good at creating outfits. My favorite outfit is jeans, a hooded sweatshirt and thick socks. My kids have threatened to put me on What Not to Wear.
10. I have the best husband in the world (see #5), the most awesome daughters (watch this space for slices) fabulous co-workers (some even slice - Michelle and Lynn), and very fantastic friends.
Thanks for stopping by!